Little Indian Warrior Little Indian Warrior

the objectives are sometimes not synced... like it showed "dont let 4 jaguars escape" 3 jaguars escaped and i lost. other than that, lovely work

Maximum Damage Maximum Damage

this is very badly made... its not clear what needs to be done.. the choice is font... honestly... its poop... unreadable... i have no idea what to do... you need to improvise on the presentation and UI and..please... FONTS!!! T_T

Cubenom responds:

first of all sorry for your bad experience and thank you for your suggestions it was very helpfull .i will do better next time .and ofcourse the fonts .

(p.s- i was inspired by the phoenix wright's font so created these my self from scratch tried first time will make them readable next time thank you for your time).

klocki klocki

This is Infinity loops with a twist... nothing very difficult or new. But awesome work ;)
Cheers

Destroy Pokemon! Destroy Pokemon!

good to waste your time.... no too good as a game... got nothing to do but shitting here and there. add something more.. and this might look better

Box of Matches Box of Matches

There is no quick retry button.. you need to go back to levels and try everything again.. thats sad, else really cool graphics and transitions. good work ;)

THIS IS AMAZING THIS IS AMAZING

NIce concept and well made... Man this is AWESOME

Build and Attack 3 Build and Attack 3

you have done like the enemy is attacking us aswell and spawn the enemy bit quicker

Misconnect Misconnect

Minimalistic Graphics and a twist to the old school game...
Nice!
But resolution is tooo big

catdogck responds:

Glad you liked it!
In most browsers you should be able to make it smaller by pressing Ctrl -

Labyrand Labyrand

I liked the idea but the controls were very sloppy. And, the graphics could have been better, I mean way better

caelesticode responds:

Please elaborate! I can fix controls if I know what needs fixing... Is is too sensitive or what's up? And for the graphics, yes, it's the toned down on all the effects etc for the browser version otherwise the framerate would be absolutely slain... (I will optimize it more for WebGL a bit later)

Human Vs Monster 3 Human Vs Monster 3

Awesome gameplay... cool graphics.. but its gets pretty boring unless u got other enemy or units.... cool idea...would have got better if we were able to control a player!